Cruise the waters of the Adriatic in comfort and style onboard your modern mega yacht. Discover new ports of call each day, hidden coves and ancient sites steeped in history. Step ashore to experience the cultural diversity of Dalmatia’s islands or bask under the sun, swim or read a good book.
Tour operated by Insight Vacations.
TOP RATED HIGHLIGHTS
- Split: Explore above and below the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s palace. A Local Expert guides you through labyrinthine streets to see St. Duje’s, the Temple of Jupiter, the Golden Gate and the Cellars.
- Korčula: Walk the herringbone maze of streets and flagstone plazas with your Local Expert. Learn why the locals claim this is where Marco Polo was born.
- Veliko Jezero: Walk through Mljet National Park with your cruise manager and take in the pristine views of the Big Lake. Sail by boat to the Benedictine Monastery of St. Mary rising out of the water.
- Dubrovnik: Explore the buffed marble streets of he fascinating city during your guided walking tour.
- Dubrovnik: Ride the cable car to the summit of Srđ Mountain for scenic views over the famous fortifications and Elaphiti Islands.
- Kuna: Visit the church and monastery, and learn about local life when you visit a local farm.
- Pakleni Islands: Take a dip in the pristine waters of this absolute paradise.
- Hvar: Walk to the town’s main square with your Local Expert, see the yacht-filled harbour and the Renaissance cathedral. Enjoy time at your leisure to explore this delightful island, famed for being the sunniest in the country and boasting an interior dotted with lofty mountain peaks and aromatic ﬁelds of lavender.
- Bol: Delight in a swim at Zlatni Rat, also known as the Golden Cape, a shifting triangle of shingle protruding into the cobalt waters of the Adriatic.
- Onboard Cooking Demonstration: Select departures will have the opportunity to learn the secrets behind cooking Croatian specialties during a hands-on cooking class with your onboard chef. Refer to the dates & prices tab for selected dates.
- Dubrovnik: Cruise alongside the towering old city walls while a buffet dinner is served onboard.
- Kuna: Meet the locals and enjoy a typical Farm-to-Table village feast of Croatian delicacies.
- Bol: At a local winery, relax with some appetisers and sample some of the revered wines of the island.
- Brač: Toast to your voyage with a special Captain’s Celebration Dinner, complete with live entertainment.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B), 5 Lunches with Wine (LW), 1 Dinner (D) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW), plus bottled water daily.
STAY IN STYLE
- Avangard (Futura II) Cruise Ship: The newly built luxurious Avangard (Futura II) features spacious cabins, twin or double beds, private bathrooms, air-conditioning, a sundeck and restaurant area.
INCLUDED INSIGHT SERVICES
- 1 night in premium hotel in Split
- 7 nights aboard your luxury cruise ship featuring air-conditioned cabins with private facilities.
- An expert Cruise Manager will ensure a smooth and hassle-free voyage.
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 x Dinner (3 including Wine)
- 5 x Lunch – including Wine
- Excursions as per itinerary
- All port taxes are included. Insight hotel in Trogir includes all taxes and porterage charges
- Complimentary transfers are available on arrival from Split airport to the Insight Vacations hotel on start date and from Split sea port to Split airport on end date. They are also available when additional nights accommodation has been booked through Insight Vacations. Alternatively, please make your own way from/to the airport.
- Valid for Departure 28 June 2019
- Price is based on twin share
- Single rooms are available at additional charge
- Deposit of $300 is required within 7 Days of booking
- Subject to availability and subject to change without notice
- Amendment and Cancellation fees will apply
- Costs are based on exchange rates that are subject to change without notice
- Please ask your Travel Consultant for a competitive travel insurance quote as insurance is compulsory on all Travel with Me Journeys
Price from $3795 pp Twin Share and from $5245 SOLO
Early payment Discount of 10% can be applied if booked and paid in full by 31st January 2019 – **Please note that this offer can be withdrawn at any time**
Why not start your holiday with a 7 night Greek Islands Cruise?