This amazing 14 Day tour has been especially requested from members who are looking for an extension to add on to our Tuscan D’lish. See the best of Croatia including some island stays along the Dalmatian Coast. We are looking to get a small group of Travel with Me solo travellers on this departure however if this date does not suit please let us know and we will look for alternative departure dates.
Price from only $4525 pp Twin or from $6015 SOLO
If you are happy to share with someone of same gender then you do not need to pay single supplement.
We have only limited places held for this price, once sold pricing will revert to current 2018 prices which are from $5150 pp Twin or from $6770 SOLO
Must pay in full by 13 December to receive early payment discount
- Postojna: At the world famous cave-system, take a mini-train into the caves before walking through an illuminated fairyland of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Opatija: Spend a day discovering the ‘Jewels of Istria’ – the sparkling seas of Rovinj and the gleaming white stone of the Roman arena at Pula.
- Plitvice Lakes: Marvel at the water wonderland of Plitvice National Park as you walk along stunning cascades, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Split: Explore above and below ground within the walls of the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s palace.
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Zagreb: See Roosevelt Square and Ban Josip Jelacic Square. Take the funicular to the Upper Town to view the Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St Marks Church and the Lotrščak Tower.
- Opatija: Enjoy the warm climate and mild sea breezes, during a seafront promenade.
- Trogir: See the Cipiko Palace and Romanesque Cathedral.
- Split: See St. Duje’s, the baptistery and the Golden Gate on your guided tour through the labyrinthine streets.
- Brač: Enjoy the beaches, old monasteries and lofty peaks from where there are magnificent views over the island.
- Korcula: See Marco Polo’s house, Bishop’s Palace, Cathedral and town museum.
- Dubrovnik: See Onofrio’s Fountain, Rector’s Palace and city walls. Admire the Franciscan and Dominican monasteries.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Peljesac: Stop at a cellar to taste the celebrated wine, considered by many to be the country’s finest. Treasure the ruby colour and full-bodied flavours with a wine expert.
- Dubrovnik: Dine at a classic Dalmatian restaurant for a gastronomic Celebration Dinner that embraces the best of both Western and Eastern cuisines, all washed down with abundant local wine.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 13 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 4 three-course table d’hôte Dinners with wine, plus tea or coffee (D) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD).
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Opatija: The recently renovated 4-star Hotel Bristol glows with imperial charm, blending perfectly with the Habsburg-era spirit.
- Dubrovnik: The Hotel Dubrovnik Palace offers spectacular sea views and excellent facilities.
ADDITIONAL FIVE STAR SERVICES
- An expert Insight Tour Director, at the pinnacle of their career, will guide you on your journey. Serving as your ‘travelling concierge’, this skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your ‘friend in a foreign land’.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40 seat coach with extended leg room and on-board restroom. It’s business class comfort.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating insights and commentaries.
- Baggage handling everywhere, with seamless and prompt delivery to your door at every hotel.
- Hotel and restaurant tips included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
- Insight Flourishes – from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local titbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Included return transfers at scheduled times on arrival and departure days.