Uncover the best of Eastern Canada and USA as you explore these diverse countries in a style and manner that suits you. From delicious regional delicacies in Montpelier, where you’ll try Vermont’s traditional ‘sugar on snow’, to the sweeping skylines of New York City, you’ll be taken aback by Canada’s natural wonder and the US’s revolutionary history. Top tip: Don’t forget your raincoat as you board a cruise taking you up close to the thundering phenomenon that is Niagara Falls.
Join our Solo Traveller Group over this spectacular 16 Day journey with Insight Vacations and experience the Stunning Fall Colors of New England and Eastern Canada.
- Montreal: Discover this city of contrasts with its quaint old-world charm as well as its more thriving modern areas. A Local Expert will talk to you about life in the French-Canadian capital.
- Quebec: Experience the city’s unique European charm with your Quebecois Local Expert.
TOP RATED HIGHLIGHTS
- Niagara Falls: Board your cruise and greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the falls. Browse the shops and galleries of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Toronto: Travel up University Avenue to see museum row, Queen’s Park and City Hall.
- Kingston: See the old buildings, churches and fortifications.
- Ottawa: See the Parliament building, City Hall and National Gallery of Canada.
- Quebec: Visit the Montmorency Falls.
- Bar Harbor: Experience the natural beauty of Acadia National Park.
- Kennebunkport: Stroll along the shops and historic buildings.
- Boston: Follow part of Boston’s red-brick Freedom Trail which brings the story of the American Revolution to life.
- Philadelphia: View Independence Hall and visit the Liberty Bell.
- Washington, D.C.: View the sites of this historic capital including the White House and Capitol Hill. Visit the Lincoln Memorial.
- New York: Enjoy sweeping skyline views from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at New York’s famed Rockefeller Center. See the Financial and Broadway Districts and Battery Park.
- New York: Take in the famous sites and lights with your local New York insider.
- Quebec: Choose from a selection of delectable restaurants during a Dine-Around Evening.
- Bar Harbor: Feast on a traditional meal of Maine lobster at your Highlight Dinner.
- New York: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner at renowned Bond 45.
- Dining Summary: 15 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L), 1 Dinner (D) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW).
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Toronto: Be at the centre of the action at the downtown Hilton Toronto.
- Ottawa: Located along the majestic shores of Leamy Lake, the Hilton Lac-Leamy boasts a beautiful, natural location just minutes away from downtown.
- Montreal: In the heart of downtown, the Hyatt Regency Montreal is a true urban oasis.
- Quebec: With its unique and contemporary style, the Hotel Manoir Victoria is located in the heart of the historic and culturally vibrant Old Quebec.
- Bar Harbor: Overlooking Frenchman’s Bay, the luxurious Harborside Hotel, Spa and Marina welcomes guests to a relaxed seaside retreat that embodies the spirit of coastal Maine.
- Boston: Centrally located in the ‘City on a Hill’, the Hyatt Regency Boston is just steps away from many of the city’s iconic sites.
- Philadelphia: Situated along Philadelphia’s historic waterfront, the Hilton Penn’s Landing gives guests access to some of the country’s most historic landmarks.
- Washington D.C.: The Mayflower Hotel, an Autograph Collection, has played an important role in Washington, D.C.’s social scene, hosting head of states and personalities since it opened in 1925.
- New York: Experience the excitement of a major city at the Marriott Marquis situated in Times Square.
INCLUDED INSIGHT SERVICES
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Price from $7350 pp Twin Share
If you are happy to share then the twin price is guaranteed or you can opt to pay additional $3250 for private accommodation throughout.